Topics

Climate change start-ups

Alice Meade

Hi,

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of someone that could help my colleague with non-profits.  My colleague has one more question and that is if anyone knows of any tech companies, preferably startups, doing projects that specifically address climate change issues.

Thanks again,
Alice

Dinesh Patel

Nonprofit Net, Inc. | 89 followers on LinkedIn | Our mission is to unite nonprofits within a ... Room in Cary Memorial Library, 1874 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington MA 02420. ... Website: http://www. nonprofitnet.us.

On Sep 18, 2020, at 12:39 PM, Alice Meade via groups.io <alice.meade@...> wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of someone that could help my colleague with non-profits.  My colleague has one more question and that is if anyone knows of any tech companies, preferably startups, doing projects that specifically address climate change issues.

Thanks again,
Alice

Alice Meade

I don’t think Nonprofit Net, Inc. is a Climate change start-up, or is it?

Thanks,
Alice