Topics

Celebrate Halloween with Munroe Saturday Nights

Ana Gregoire

This Saturday! Join Munroe Saturday Nights for Munroe Monster Mash – A Halloween Celebration. Saturday, October 24th at 4:30pm online!

Come ring our doorbell! and join us for a fun evening to get into the spirit of things this Halloween. We will have a mix of Halloween stories read and told by our favorite teachers, dancing (yes, online!) and even a community Halloween Mad Libs. Registrants will also receive our Halloween activity book, complete with our online instructional videos for two Halloween crafts.

Featured story readers:  Nick Hart (Teacher, Fiske ES) & Karen Thompson (Retired Teacher, Bowman ES)

Come in costume! All-ages event, with stories selected for K - 5 audience members

Register to receive the Zoom link. We will send you the link to download our Halloween activity book closer to the performance!

Come join us for a safe and Spooky Halloween!

Tickets are $10 per person, $20 for family. Seat reservations are also strongly encouraged. Please visit www.munroecenter.org/next-performance.html to make your reservation. To join our newsletter and learn more about upcoming performances email ana@...

Munroe Saturday Nights is Lexington’s performing and visual arts series, supporting and cultivating area artists in an experimental, entertaining, and intimate environment.

Ana Gregoire
Online Class Coordinator, MSN Performance Coordinator
Munroe Center for the Arts