TONIGHT @ 7:30pm: On Stage, At Home with Jonathan McPhee & Lexington Symphony

Alix Fox

THEATRICAL CELEBRATIONS
7:30pm, Saturday, September 26, 2020

Watch locally on LexMedia: RCN 3 or 613, Verizon 35, Comcast 8

**OR**

Visit www.lexingtonsymphony.org to live stream

Please join us tonight for the premiere of Theatrical Celebrations, the first of our fall virtual concert series, On Stage, At Home with Jonathan McPhee & Lexington Symphony, live hosted by Maestro McPhee and premiering monthly from September to December.

Enjoy new performances with our wonderful musicians, young local talent and celebrity guest appearances. There are brilliant solos, terrific small ensembles, and a fantastic full symphony finale, all recently recorded on stage at Cary Hall. There is also the truly unique opportunity for you to interact with our musicians live by submitting your questions online during the premiere! Detailed program and viewing information is listed below and on our website.

Make an evening of it!: Support both the Symphony and our friends at il CasaleUse promo code LSTOGO when placing your delicious takeout order for Saturday, September 26th – il Casale will donate 5% of your purchase to the Symphony! Pre-order available, offer not valid for delivery.

Tune in and enjoy this new Symphony experience, which can be shared with friends and family anywhere!

THEATRICAL CELEBRATIONS, PREMIERES 9.26.2020, 7:30pm

Musical Insights with Jonathan McPhee: Stravinsky’s Apollon Musagète
Schumann | Piano Quintet, Opus 44, 1st Movement “Allegro Brilliante”
Debussy | Syrinx for Solo Flute – Ona Jonaityte
Sarasate | Introduction and Tarantella, Opus 43 – LHS graduate Luke Lee, Violin
Jeff Leonard: Playing in a Broadway Pit  •  Makoto Ozone– Jazz Pianist
Schumann | Symphony No. 3, Opus 97, First Movement

View locally on LexMedia: RCN 3 or 613, Verizon 35, Comcast 8

OR

Visit www.lexingtonsymphony.org to live stream

Register for the live stream on our website to receive updates and reminders

Following the premiere, Theatrical Celebrations will be available on our website and in repeat airings on LexMedia

Theatrical Celebrations is sponsored by a grant from the Chinese American Assoication of Lexington's (CAAL) Covid 19 Relief Fund

Alix Fox
alixobrien@...

Join lexington@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.