moderated Lexington Symphony's 25th Birthday Party: 3:00-5:00pm TODAY (Sat.) @ Depot Square!

Alix Fox

Dear List,

Today is the day! The GIANT (artificial) cake is here!! You don't want to miss it - it's nearly 5 feet tall, and we need you to help us decorate it!! Come on down:

Lexington Symphony's 25th Birthday Party
TODAY, Saturday, Sept. 28th, 3:00-5:00pm
Depot Square, Lexington Center

Boogie to our Brass Quintet, make a maraca, face painting, play the piano mat, chalk the sidewalk, and Abbott's Frozen Custard!!
Free drawing: Concert tickets, Beersheba, Nick's Place, Wagon Wheel, Crafty Yankee, Daikanyama, Beijing Chinese & Catch A Falling Star
https://www.facebook.com/events/730316364061175/

Alix Fox

Join lexington@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.