LesveDome email@example.comThis is a group for users of the LesveDome driver. This ASCOM compliant driver provides a way to control observatory dome through an USB interface and some relays. A complete description of the LesveDome driver can be found at
LesveDome driver is a shareware with free trial period of 60 days, unlimited Registration Code is provided after payment of a license fee of 50 Euros (about 60 USD).
Up to now more than 300 private observatories are using successfully the LesveDome driver with different domes: HomeDome, Ash, Exploradome, Sirius and DIY's and other projects are currently running.
- 441 Members
- 978 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]