Topics

PDF Version of Stanza By Example uploaded

Hi everyone.

I've generated a PDF version of the Stanza by Example book and uploaded it for those that prefer a version that they can read offline. There is a link to it on the Stanza by Example page.

Cheers.

  -Patrick

Yves Cloutier

You said to give you a week...it's barely been 3 days! ;)

Would you also be able to do the same for the "Reference"? http://lbstanza.org/reference.html

I just know that this time tormorrow, I'll have to deal with accusations of being a tree killer.

Turns out I did a better job on my template engine that I remembered. ;)

Sure. I'll write a reference documentation PDF template as well.

(And I'll also get to making a template with smaller fonts out of consideration for the trees.)

  -Patrick

Yves Cloutier

Haha the font size is fine.

Thanks again.