The NMRA's Layout Command Control User Group firstname.lastname@example.orgThis is the NMRA's Layout Command Control User Group
This is the official NMRA group where interested people can discuss and participate in the process of reviewing, validating and testing OpenLCB standards, reference hardware and software on layouts to ensure the technology "really does work" before being adopted by the NMRA as "Layout Command Control" (LCC) Standards and Technical Notes/Information.
You do not have to be a member to access the Messages Archive but you do have to be an approved member to post new messages.
This group has representatives from the LCC Working Group and the OpenLCB Group so people can easily provide feedback to the right people where necessary.
More information about OpenLCB can be found at the OpenLCB Website
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.