Re: Animated Logical Graphs

Lyle Anderson

Interestingly enough, I implemented a scheme of functional variables in 1964-1965 when I wrote a FORTRAN Program to analyze and report the results of surveys for the Great Lakes College Association's "Project on Programmed Instruction."  The MONITOR operating system for the IBM 1620 had the ability to dynamically link compiled subroutines at run time.  As part of my Report Definition Language I allowed the investigator to define the columns of data that were passed to the user-written function.

Join lawsofform@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.