Re: Animated Logical Graphs

Lyle Anderson

Jon,

Definition 1: A group (G, ∗) is a set G together with a binary operation ∗ : G×G → G satisfying the following three conditions: 1. Associativity - that is, for any x, y, z ∈ G, we have (x ∗ y) ∗ z = x ∗ (y ∗ z). 2. There is an identity element e ∈ G such that ∀g ∈ G, we have e ∗ g = g ∗ e = g. 3. Each element has an inverse - that is, for each g ∈ G, there is some h ∈ G such that g ∗ h = h ∗ g = e.

From the Pierce/Brown diagrams, we can derive arithmetic, algebra, and group theory. We also get computer and information theory.   We can do this because the Creator of the Universe intended us to do this.  He gave us a clue by starting the Torah with the letter Bet which is also the number 2.  Bet started out as the pictograph for a "house" which was an early distinction between inside and outside.

It is also interesting to note that one of the possible English interpretations of Genesis 1:1 is: "In the Beginning () created Elohim."  The Kabbalists call () Ein Sof.

Jewish Kabbalah is a set of esoteric teachings meant to explain the relationship between the unchanging, eternal God–the mysterious Ein Sof (אֵין סוֹף‎, "The Infinite")–[5][6] and the mortal, finite universe (God's creation).[3][5] It forms the foundation of mystical religious interpretations within Judaism.[3][7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah
7
3,
Lyle