Lab School of Washington Parent Listserv email@example.com
Please put your full name as the "Display Name" on your profile.
The Lab School of Washington (LSW) Parent Listserv is an electronic message board for members of The Lab School of Washington parent community. The purpose of the listserv is to provide a forum where parents can ask questions and share ideas and resources.
The LSW Parent Listserv is maintained and monitored by The Lab School of Washington staff. All messages will be screened by a Lab School of Washington staff member prior to posting in order to ensure compliance with the guidelines. Parents may submit messages for approval at any time during the week. Messages will be monitored and posted Monday-Friday during school hours/months.
Postings on The LSW Parent Listserv do not reflect the opinions or views of The Lab School of Washington or its employees.
Membership: The LSW Parent Listserv is open only to parents of current Lab School of Washington students.
As part of your participation in The LSW Parent Listserv, we ask that you review the following guidelines. By joining and using The LSW Parent Listserv, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules. You also agree to abide by the Terms of Service of Groups.io.
The Lab School reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership for members who violate the guidelines.
The Lab School of Washington Parent Listserv Guidelines:
· Members may only register using the email address that is on file in My Lab.
· Members may not post on behalf of anyone else other than themselves.
· Members must sign messages with their full name. Anonymous postings are not permitted.
· Do not post commercial notices, business or charitable solicitations, or marketplace advertisements.
· Appropriate language and civil discourse is expected from all LSW Parent Listserv members at all times and in all messages. LSW expects all members of our community, whether students, employees, or parents, to treat each other with respect and dignity. This expectation applies to the LSW Parent Listserv, as well. The general guidelines are as follows:
o Do not challenge or attack other members of the listserv or their ideas or positions.
o Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials.
o Do not advocate for nor deride particular faiths or beliefs.
· Do not single out or criticize individual teachers, staff, students, parents, or other members of The Lab School of Washington Community. The LSW Parent Listserv is not the appropriate forum in which to express grievances concerning management, facilities, or programs of The Lab School of Washington. All concerns and grievances should be resolved in person with the appropriate LSW staff person.
- 111 Members
- 30 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.