Knitting History Forum firstname.lastname@example.org
Knitting History Forum
Discussion group of the Knitting History Forum (KHF), an international society which advances and promotes the history of knitting and crochet through research, exchange of ideas and information and by historical reconstruction. Our lively international membership includes textile specialists, historians, knitwear designers, lecturers, conservators, students, re-enactors and lovers of knitting and crochet from many walks of life. This email discussion group welcomes everyone with an interest in knitting history - you don't need to be a member of KHF to join the conversation.
For more information about KHF and details of how to become a member of the society, visit the Knitting History website. For events and updates see Knitting History News or follow us on social media:
- 183 Members
- 678 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.