PCB J6 question? #asm_tutorial

Mont Pierce KM6WT

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 08:08 AM, w8diz wrote:
Why not use J6 ? SCLb & SDAb are the same as SCLa & SDAa, just diff voltage level.
The schematics show these 3 pins as Not Connected.  Just want to confirm this.

I have a couple of QRP-Labs Si5351 breakout boards wired for 3.3V for various projects.

If these header pins are floating, then I can wire them up to SCLb, SDAb, and 3.3V.

Thanks,
Mont

J6 pins 1,2,3 are only connected to an exteranal plug in module.

They re not connected to anything on the tutorial PCB.

Not sure what I was thinking when I designed the connection but it may be a blessing :)

-Diz