Off Topic but maybe not...

James Lawrie

Hello,

I hope this won’t upset Diz but seeing I really like Kits and Parts and the usefulness of his products I have decided to post this, I have a few Ubitx and one Bitx40 kits that I’ve decided to part with because I’m no longer interested/tired of all the upgrade/fix it posts in another form for these radios so I want to get rid of them to someone that likes that product, and maybe you can use Diz’s kits on them. All are new unused, except the Vfo’s I tinkered with on one or two, also have a few mods unused as well. I would like to get rid of them all at once and not looking to get back all the money I spent on them, maybe a few dollars plus shipping.

If interested send me a email about them, beware non are the newest V6 pretty sure V3, V4 maybe a V5. Whatever extra parts I bought to try are included as well.

Thanks,

Jim

James Ortaliz

Hello Jim

How much do you want for them?

From: <kitsandparts@groups.io> on behalf of James Lawrie <lawriejk@...>
Reply-To: <kitsandparts@groups.io>
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 7:50 PM
To: <kitsandparts@groups.io>
Subject: [kitsandparts] Off Topic but maybe not...

Hello,

I hope this won’t upset Diz but seeing I really like Kits and Parts and the usefulness of his products I have decided to post this, I have a few Ubitx and one Bitx40 kits that I’ve decided to part with because I’m no longer interested/tired of all the upgrade/fix it posts in another form for these radios so I want to get rid of them to someone that likes that product, and maybe you can use Diz’s kits on them. All are new unused, except the Vfo’s I tinkered with on one or two, also have a few mods unused as well. I would like to get rid of them all at once and not looking to get back all the money I spent on them, maybe a few dollars plus shipping.

If interested send me a email about them, beware non are the newest V6 pretty sure V3, V4 maybe a V5. Whatever extra parts I bought to try are included as well.

Thanks,

Jim

James Lawrie

Hello,

I’m thinking $50.00 + actual shipping for all including extra relays and other parts I bought for them; now for $75.00 I’ll thrown in some new in package ICs (microphone amps, compressor/compounders, various audio amps, etc...), and for $100.00 I’ll throw in all above plus some Adafruit SI5351A modules and a bunch of Arduino clones/Teensy boards probably 10 or so total.

As stated before these are V3/V4 boards and one Bitx 40. All new except one of the VFOs I tried different sketches on. At least 3 Ubitx and one Bitx 40 plus specific recommended upgrade parts, relays, other mod parts. I’d rather they go to a good home all together than piece them out or trashing. I lost interest in platform and all the troubleshooting/mods that everyone is doing. Besides I’ll just be giving the money back to Diz...

One other note, I packed them all away in my garage to make wife happy so it might take a week or so to dig it all out again, but you only pay once ready to ship if interested.

Thanks,

Jim

James Ortaliz

I will take them where can I send the payment and how do you want it?

Thank you

Jim

Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 12:43 AM
Subject: Re: [kitsandparts] Off Topic but maybe not...

Hello,

I’m thinking $50.00 + actual shipping for all including extra relays and other parts I bought for them; now for $75.00 I’ll thrown in some new in package ICs (microphone amps, compressor/compounders, various audio amps, etc...), and for $100.00 I’ll throw in all above plus some Adafruit SI5351A modules and a bunch of Arduino clones/Teensy boards probably 10 or so total.

As stated before these are V3/V4 boards and one Bitx 40. All new except one of the VFOs I tried different sketches on. At least 3 Ubitx and one Bitx 40 plus specific recommended upgrade parts, relays, other mod parts. I’d rather they go to a good home all together than piece them out or trashing. I lost interest in platform and all the troubleshooting/mods that everyone is doing. Besides I’ll just be giving the money back to Diz...

One other note, I packed them all away in my garage to make wife happy so it might take a week or so to dig it all out again, but you only pay once ready to ship if interested.

Thanks,

Jim

James Lawrie

Do you want everything? If so 100.00 and via PayPal. It will take a few days to dig it all out so if that’s what you want I’ll email you when boxed up and ready to mail.

Jim

On Feb 2, 2021, at 06:37, James Ortaliz <jimortaliz@...> wrote:

Thank you

Jim

Hello,

Thanks,

Jim

James Ortaliz

Yes everything.

Thank you

Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 3:56 PM

Do you want everything? If so 100.00 and via PayPal. It will take a few days to dig it all out so if that’s what you want I’ll email you when boxed up and ready to mail.

Jim

On Feb 2, 2021, at 06:37, James Ortaliz <jimortaliz@...> wrote:

Thank you

Jim

Hello,

Thanks,

Jim