From: <kitsandparts@groups.io> on behalf of James Lawrie <lawriejk@...>
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 7:50 PM
To: <kitsandparts@groups.io>
Subject: [kitsandparts] Off Topic but maybe not...

Hello,

I hope this won’t upset Diz but seeing I really like Kits and Parts and the usefulness of his products I have decided to post this, I have a few Ubitx and one Bitx40 kits that I’ve decided to part with because I’m no longer interested/tired of all the upgrade/fix it posts in another form for these radios so I want to get rid of them to someone that likes that product, and maybe you can use Diz’s kits on them. All are new unused, except the Vfo’s I tinkered with on one or two, also have a few mods unused as well. I would like to get rid of them all at once and not looking to get back all the money I spent on them, maybe a few dollars plus shipping.

If interested send me a email about them, beware non are the newest V6 pretty sure V3, V4 maybe a V5. Whatever extra parts I bought to try are included as well.

Thanks,

Jim

James Lawrie

Hello,

I’m thinking $50.00 + actual shipping for all including extra relays and other parts I bought for them; now for $75.00 I’ll thrown in some new in package ICs (microphone amps, compressor/compounders, various audio amps, etc...), and for $100.00 I’ll throw in all above plus some Adafruit SI5351A modules and a bunch of Arduino clones/Teensy boards probably 10 or so total.

As stated before these are V3/V4 boards and one Bitx 40. All new except one of the VFOs I tried different sketches on. At least 3 Ubitx and one Bitx 40 plus specific recommended upgrade parts, relays, other mod parts. I’d rather they go to a good home all together than piece them out or trashing. I lost interest in platform and all the troubleshooting/mods that everyone is doing. Besides I’ll just be giving the money back to Diz...

One other note, I packed them all away in my garage to make wife happy so it might take a week or so to dig it all out again, but you only pay once ready to ship if interested.

Thanks,

Jim

James Ortaliz

I will take them where can I send the payment and how do you want it?

Thank you

Jim

From: <kitsandparts@groups.io> on behalf of James Lawrie <lawriejk@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 12:43 AM
To: <kitsandparts@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [kitsandparts] Off Topic but maybe not...

[...]

Do you want everything? If so 100.00 and via PayPal. It will take a few days to dig it all out so if that’s what you want I’ll email you when boxed up and ready to mail.

Jim

From: <kitsandparts@groups.io> on behalf of James Lawrie <lawriejk@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 12:43 AM
To: <kitsandparts@groups.io>

[...]