Re: Off Topic but maybe not...

James Ortaliz

Hello Jim

How much do you want for them?

From: <kitsandparts@groups.io> on behalf of James Lawrie <lawriejk@...>
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 7:50 PM
To: <kitsandparts@groups.io>
Subject: [kitsandparts] Off Topic but maybe not...

Hello,

I hope this won’t upset Diz but seeing I really like Kits and Parts and the usefulness of his products I have decided to post this, I have a few Ubitx and one Bitx40 kits that I’ve decided to part with because I’m no longer interested/tired of all the upgrade/fix it posts in another form for these radios so I want to get rid of them to someone that likes that product, and maybe you can use Diz’s kits on them. All are new unused, except the Vfo’s I tinkered with on one or two, also have a few mods unused as well. I would like to get rid of them all at once and not looking to get back all the money I spent on them, maybe a few dollars plus shipping.

If interested send me a email about them, beware non are the newest V6 pretty sure V3, V4 maybe a V5. Whatever extra parts I bought to try are included as well.

Thanks,

Jim

Join kitsandparts@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.