Kicad Users firstname.lastname@example.orgThis group is for users of KiCad, the amazing integrated EDA program. Not only does it capture schematics and layout PCBs, it is open source, free and runs on a range of platforms. This group concentrates on actually using KiCad, so post your questions, hints, tips and suggestions for improvements.
The transfer from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org has been kindly sponsored by Peter Dalmaris, author of Kicad Like a Pro
- 3,699 Members
- 6,103 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.