Please add/remove android kernels

Todd Kjos <tkjos@...>

We recently added some android common kernels and deprecated others.

Please add these to kerneci testing:

branches:
android13-5.10
android12-5.10-lts
android11-5.4-lts

Please remove these branches (I may have already mentioned some of them):
android-3.18-n-release
android-4.4-n
android-4.4-n-release
android-3.18-o-release
android-4.4-o-release
android-4.9-o-release

Thanks,

-Todd

Todd Kjos <tkjos@...>

Is email still the right way for me to request this sort of thing? Or
should I be self-serving by submitting the proposed changes myself?

repo: https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common
branches:

android13-5.10
android12-5.10-lts
android11-5.4-lts

Please remove these branches (I may have already mentioned some of them):

android-3.18-n-release
android-4.4-n
android-4.4-n-release
android-3.18-o-release
android-4.4-o-release
android-4.9-o-release

Thanks,

-Todd

Mark Brown

On Fri, Apr 09, 2021 at 09:22:33AM -0700, Todd Kjos via groups.io wrote:
Is email still the right way for me to request this sort of thing? Or
should I be self-serving by submitting the proposed changes myself?
Email is still fine, but if you want to submit pull requests that'd also
be fine - it'd cut out the middleman a bit and reduce the potential for
transcription errors I guess. In any case:

https://github.com/kernelci/kernelci-core/pull/641

hopefully does everything (some of the removals had already happened).