kernelci.org update - 2020-08-17 #minutes

Guillaume Tucker

Technical Steering Committee minutes - 2020-08-11

* KCIDB
* Two KCIDB releases done and deployed:
https://github.com/kernelci/kcidb/releases/tag/v6
https://github.com/kernelci/kcidb/releases/tag/v7
* Common Reporting article still needs review:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uL-pi_H3HlYdYBBxNwGICC7N-CH8mGaddYzIvz8CaEY
* Improving Kernel CI report throughput so we can push production data:
https://github.com/kernelci/kcidb/issues/88
Possible solution: https://github.com/kernelci/kcidb/issues/92

* 2020-Q3 plan update
* KUnit: any news from Brendan?
[KH] no, will re-ping this week
-> PR now https://github.com/kernelci/kernelci-core/pull/464
* kci_data wrap up
-> next step: hook up with DT validation on staging
* CIP plan for KernelCI separate instance
-> work in progress
* LTP work in progress (Laks)
-> PR https://github.com/kernelci/kernelci-core/pull/468

* kselftest: can we get in staging before LPC?
-> reviewing

Summary of changes going into production

* Fix for baseline-nfs rootfs
* ThunderX support added, present in lab-lkft
* CIP kernel branches added
* kci_* command line tweaks in preparation for settings file support
* Old boot-related code dropped from kernelci-backend

Best wishes,
Guillaume