kernelci.org server offline

Guillaume Tucker

There appears to be some infrastructure issue with one of our
Azure servers, causing kernelci.org to not be currently
available. We're looking into the issue right now and we'll be
posting updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Guillaume

Guillaume Tucker

On 02/02/2021 08:57, Guillaume Tucker wrote:
There appears to be some infrastructure issue with one of our
Azure servers, causing kernelci.org to not be currently
available. We're looking into the issue right now and we'll be
posting updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.
OK things are back to normal now, builds that were interrupted
have been restarted. Thank you for your patience.

Guillaume