Helping out with KCIDB submissions

Nikolai Kondrashov

Hi Tim,

Just to make sure you got the address right, here's our maillist (also copied):

kernelci@groups.io

Please also don't hesitate to join the #kernelci channel on freenode.net.
If you don't use an IRC client, they have a webchat, and irccloud.com is a
good option as well.

Regarding what happened to your disappearing submissions you mentioned on the
call, I'm not sure. I checked the logs and couldn't see anything wrong.

I'd be glad to have a video call with you, share a terminal session (e.g. with
tmate) and help you figure this and other things out.

Nick