Branch renames

Todd Kjos <tkjos@...>

We renamed a couple of Android kernel branches, so the old names
should be removed from kernelci and the new ones added (the old names
still work, but will go away in a few weeks). Also, the android-4.19
branch is deprecated (other android-4.19-* branches should still be
tested):

Repo: repo: https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common
Remove: android-5.4, android-5.4-stable, android-4.19
Add: android11-5.4, android12-5.4

-Todd

Kevin Hilman

"Todd Kjos via groups.io" <tkjos=google.com@groups.io> writes:

We renamed a couple of Android kernel branches, so the old names
should be removed from kernelci and the new ones added (the old names
still work, but will go away in a few weeks). Also, the android-4.19
branch is deprecated (other android-4.19-* branches should still be
tested):

Repo: repo: https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common
Remove: android-5.4, android-5.4-stable, android-4.19
Add: android11-5.4, android12-5.4
Pull request created: https://github.com/kernelci/kernelci-core/pull/429

Kevin