Re: next/master boot bisection: next-20190215 on beaglebone-black

Kees Cook <keescook@...>

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 9:42 AM Guenter Roeck <groeck@google.com> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 9:19 AM Kees Cook <keescook@chromium.org> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 7:43 AM Dan Williams <dan.j.williams@intel.com> wrote:
I went ahead and acquired one of these boards to see if I can can
debug this locally.
Hi! Any progress on this? Might it be possible to unblock this series
for v5.2 by adding a temporary "not on ARM" flag?
Can someone send me a pointer to the series in question ? I would like
to run it through my testbed.
It's already in -mm and linux-next (",mm: shuffle initial free memory
to improve memory-side-cache utilization") but it gets enabled with
CONFIG_SHUFFLE_PAGE_ALLOCATOR=y (which was made the default briefly in
-mm which triggered problems on ARM as was reverted).

--
Kees Cook

Join kernelci@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.