Re: [Automated-testing] A common place for CI results?

Veronika Kabatova <vkabatov@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Hilman" <khilman@baylibre.com>
To: "Veronika Kabatova" <vkabatov@redhat.com>
Cc: "Guenter Roeck" <groeck@google.com>, "Timothy Bird" <Tim.Bird@sony.com>, "info" <info@kernelci.org>,
automated-testing@yoctoproject.org, kernelci@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 11:13:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Automated-testing] A common place for CI results?

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 10:47 AM Veronika Kabatova <vkabatov@redhat.com>
wrote:

[...]

Is there any page with details on how to join and what are the requirements
on us that I can pass along to management to get an official statement?
Attatched is the LF slide deck with the project overview, membership
levels and costs etc.

I'd be happy to discuss more with you on a call after you review the
deck, but it would have to be next week as I'm OoO for the rest of
this week.
Sounds good. Feel free to reach out off list to set up the time and call
location. I'll prepare a list of questions to discuss (especially as I have
no idea how the project memberships work, even though Red Hat is already a
member of Linux Foundation). Afterwards I can pass along all the information
and try to get any funding.

Thanks,
Veronika

Thanks,