Topics

Yahoo Message Digest and Files

wheeler2roh

Did anyone create a message digest of the messages on the yahoo group?  Is so, could you post file for the group?  Lots of good advice/history it would be ashame to loose.

I have requested "content download" from yahoo, but not sure what if anything I'll be getting from them.

On the files, I downloaded them and the folders, and could start to repost here (in a more organized fashion) over time it that's not already taken care of.

Wayne
W6AHH

Jerry Gaffke

Andrew (VK1DA) has done a nice job of moving all the old messages from the
old yahoo ATSprint forum into the groups.io forum that Dale (WC7S) created.
    https://groups.io/g/ATSprint/message/111
Those messages are archived in the files section, can be easily navigated with a web browser.

These forums have limited storage.
Unless we pay for it, and I for one am very cheap.
Steve might prefer we reserve this forum mostly for new projects,
if only to keep the clutter down.

Jerry, KE7ER

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 04:15 PM, wheeler2roh wrote:
Did anyone create a message digest of the messages on the yahoo group?  Is so, could you post file for the group?  Lots of good advice/history it would be ashame to loose.

I have requested "content download" from yahoo, but not sure what if anything I'll be getting from them.

On the files, I downloaded them and the folders, and could start to repost here (in a more organized fashion) over time it that's not already taken care of.

Wayne
W6AHH

Andrew VK1DA

The messages were saved and uploaded by Dale.  I moved the photos and files.

73 Andrew VK1DA/VK2UH