Topics

Where can I get a MTR2B manual?

Michael Rosenberg

I have a new to me MTR2B and I can find an manual via Google.  Does anyone in the group know where I may source one?

Best 73
Mike
N9YB

steve_wg0at

This might help?

73, Steve/wG0AT

Stephen Wandling

That PDF looks like a goat has been chewing on it. Hmmm?

Stephen
VE7NSD

On Sat., Mar. 28, 2020, 1:35 p.m. steve_wg0at, <goathiker@...> wrote:
This might help?

73, Steve/wG0AT

steve_wg0at

Well when you live with goats it's bound to happen ...especially when you're not looking they get into all your stuff!

Michael Rosenberg

Thank you everyone!

Stephen Wandling

Have not watched one of your videos for years. Loved the pesky goats. Worked you once, with my ATS3B. Not everyone has a mountain in their backyard. Front yard?

72,
Stephen
VE7NSD