Topics

Unbuilt Kd1jv Kits

Stan N8HN

Hello all, if anyone out there happens to have any past kits that Steve put out that haven't been built and you would considering parting with please contact me. I'm good on QRZ.

Thank You,

Stan-N8HN

Stan N8HN

Let me add... Specifically transceiver kits...

Thanks again

soddy

Hey Stan - I’m not familiar with all kits Steve has designed, and I’m curious regarding the differences between the kits.  Do you have a matrix or some such that provides a few sentences on each kit as to what it is and distinctive features of the design?

Walt
N4NMN

Stan N8HN

Hey Walt,

  No, but that would be handy, perhaps I’ll work on one, it’s actually a really good idea. I’ve been jumping around from website to web site following search results and references from threads. As I’m sure you are aware Steve has a fairly wide spread history of entities and groups that he’s designed and released kits with not to mention his stuff he does on his own.

Thanks for the email Walt.

Happy New Year

73,

Stan

On Jan 11, 2020, at 22:14, soddy <justsoddy@...> wrote:

Hey Stan - I’m not familiar with all kits Steve has designed, and I’m curious regarding the differences between the kits.  Do you have a matrix or some such that provides a few sentences on each kit as to what it is and distinctive features of the design?

Walt
N4NMN

Kieran D

Edited

I have an unbuilt MTR V2 from 2014.  I'd like to have it assembled.  Starting to think I just need to sell it and buy a premade one.

Colin Tuckley

On 29/03/2020 05:46, Kieran wrote:

I have an unbuilt mtr3b.  I'd like to have it assembled.
If you said where you were you might get better help.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley | +44(0)1223 830814 | PGP/GnuPG Key Id
G8TMV | +44(0)7799 143369 | 0xFA0C410738C9D903

Kieran D

I'm located in Oklahoma City, OK  KC6DSE

Marty NR3Z

How much are you asking for it?
72,
Marty NR3Z

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020, 00:46 Kieran D via Groups.Io <kieran2230=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have an unbuilt mtr3b.  I'd like to have it assembled.  Starting to think I just need to sell it and buy a premade one.