Topics

Time to order your Slop Bucket II kit!

Steven Weber

Hi Gang,

Nearly done bagging parts, so it's time to start collecting checks.

Lets see how this method works out. There are 49 kits available.

As most of you know, I'd rather get a check or MO then PayPal. So,
Send me a check/MO for $80 and I'll send you a kit. That includes first class postage for (free) shipping.
(Steven Weber, 580 Durand Rd, Randolph, NH 03593)

Just let me know that a check is in the mail, so I can keep track of how many orders are pending. Please use the "reply private" link at the bottom of the page instead letting the whole world know.

Once I know how many checks are in the mail and if it does not exceed the number of kits available I'll open up the rest for PayPal, with DX stations having priority.

Thanks, Steve KD1JV

Jerry Brown

Check is in the mail!

Jerry N4EO

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 2:07 PM Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:
Hi Gang,

Nearly done bagging parts, so it's time to start collecting checks.

Lets see how this method works out. There are 49 kits available.

As most of you know, I'd rather get a check or MO then PayPal. So,
Send me a check/MO for $80 and I'll send you a kit. That includes first class postage for (free) shipping.
(Steven Weber, 580 Durand Rd, Randolph, NH 03593)

Just let me know that a check is in the mail, so I can keep track of how many orders are pending. Please use the "reply private" link at the bottom of the page instead letting the whole world know.

Once I know how many checks are in the mail and if it does not exceed the number of kits available I'll open up the rest for PayPal, with DX stations having priority.

Thanks, Steve KD1JV

ajparent1/kb1gmx

checks in the mail.

QSL 😊

checks in the mail.

Allison

John VA7JBE

Hi Steve,

The check is in the mail!

Cheers,
John VA7JBE

P.S. I have a mailing address in Washington that I can use, if that makes life easier.

Michael Dooley

Steve,

A check is in the mail.

Mike Dooley
N5BGZ

<steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:
Hi Gang,

Nearly done bagging parts, so it's time to start collecting checks.

Lets see how this method works out. There are 49 kits available.

As most of you know, I'd rather get a check or MO then PayPal. So,
Send me a check/MO for $80 and I'll send you a kit. That includes first class postage for (free) shipping.
(Steven Weber, 580 Durand Rd, Randolph, NH 03593)

Just let me know that a check is in the mail, so I can keep track of how many orders are pending. Please use the "reply private" link at the bottom of the page instead letting the whole world know.

Once I know how many checks are in the mail and if it does not exceed the number of kits available I'll open up the rest for PayPal, with DX stations having priority.

Thanks, Steve KD1JV

Steven Weber

QSL. Yes a Washington address would save me  from spending 15 minute filling out the customs form on line, printing it out and charging you extra for postage.

Hi Steve,

The check is in the mail!

Cheers,
John VA7JBE

P.S. I have a mailing address in Washington that I can use, if that makes life easier.

Lincoln Thormahlen

I'll buy one if there are any left and send you a check

Lincoln
N9IN

Steven Weber

Yes, a few left, send a check and I’ll reserve one for you. Thanks

I'll buy one if there are any left and send you a check

Lincoln
N9IN

Steven Weber

I keep forgetting if the requests come in via the group or private message before I reply!

KD1JV

Yes, a few left, send a check and I’ll reserve one for you. Thanks

I'll buy one if there are any left and send you a check

Lincoln
N9IN

Mike Olbrisch

I look at it this way – it re-affirms to others that there are a few left.  Doesn’t bother me a bit, rather than raise a ruckus, I have a delete key.  <grin>.

Enjoy your Sunday Steve, hope your team wins, whoever it is.

Vy73 - Mike - KD5KC.

El Paso, Texas - DM61rt.

SOTA W5T-Texas Association Manager.

NA-SOTA info is at:  http://na-sota.org/

I keep forgetting if the requests come in via the group or private message before I reply!

KD1JV

Yes, a few left, send a check and I’ll reserve one for you. Thanks

I'll buy one if there are any left and send you a check

Lincoln
N9IN

dyerhard1972

Steve if there is any left I would like to have one and I will send you a check.
Jeff
Ke4fwe

Sascha Bohnet | DL5SMB

So are there still kits left after the US first doctrine? Or is the whole batch already sold? If not, are you accepting orders from abroad by now?
If yes, I'd like to have one kit - better even two (one as a birthday present for a friend).

Steven Weber

It looks like I’m sold out, sorry.

Steve

So are there still kits left after the US first doctrine? Or is the whole batch already sold? If not, are you accepting orders from abroad by now?
If yes, I'd like to have one kit - better even two (one as a birthday present for a friend).

Sascha Bohnet | DL5SMB

Okay, it's a pity - but thanks for the notice.

Hopefully Hans Summers will make more than 50 QSX  :-)

Shirley Dulcey KE1L

Hans doesn't do limited runs so you're safe there. Might have to wait
a while though; I expect a run on the QSX when it comes out, much as
there was for the QCX. He may be a bit better prepared now though.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 7:46 PM Sascha Bohnet | DL5SMB via Groups.Io
<saschabohnet=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Okay, it's a pity - but thanks for the notice.

Hopefully Hans Summers will make more than 50 QSX :-)

I'm also interested and want to order, if batch #2 ever happens.
Cheers,
Jim W0CHL