Topics

Sodapop kits

David Kukulka

Hi Steve:

Do you have any sodapop 40m kits or circuit boards available?

Regards
Dave

Steven Weber

I do. I actually have 3 kitted up and ready to go. Anyone else? Send me a PM. Link at the bottom..

Hi Steve:

Do you have any sodapop 40m kits or circuit boards available?

Regards

Dave

Greg DL3GJ

Hi, I'd be interested in 30 or 20m version if available in the nearest future...

Regards Greg

Stan N8HN

I’m interested in a kit Steve

On Feb 11, 2020, at 20:33, Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

I do. I actually have 3 kitted up and ready to go. Anyone else? Send me a PM. Link at the bottom..

Hi Steve:

Do you have any sodapop 40m kits or circuit boards available?

Regards

Dave

Stan N8HN

Perhaps I should ask, is this the band module you have or the entire kit? I’m thinking it’s not the entire kit? I’m interested in the transceiver kit, I understand that they are limited runs but was hoping otherwise.

Let me know...

Thanks Steve,

Stan-N8HN

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Stan N8HN via Groups.Io" <K3kx3@...>
Date: February 12, 2020 at 08:52:23 EST
To: kd1jvdesigns@groups.io
Subject: Re:  [kd1jvdesigns] Sodapop kits

I’m interested in a kit Steve

On Feb 11, 2020, at 20:33, Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

I do. I actually have 3 kitted up and ready to go. Anyone else? Send me a PM. Link at the bottom..

Hi Steve:

Do you have any sodapop 40m kits or circuit boards available?

Regards

Dave

David Perry

Steve I think I PMd you.  Tried to anyway

David G4YVM

David Perry

Stan
Your pm came to me for some reason
David G4YVM

Steven Weber

The three Soda Pop kits I had on hand of course went quickly. You know who you are 😊

For the others who expressed interest, I’ll get back to you soon. Right now I’m a little tired, did a 5 mile hike with 3,000 feet of elevation change on snowshoes. I need to go to bed already!

Steve KD1JV

But the views were worth it :

David Wilcox

Snow?  What’s that?  I won’t go back to Michigan until snow is outlawed.

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

On Feb 13, 2020, at 12:55 PM, Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

The three Soda Pop kits I had on hand of course went quickly. You know who you are 😊

For the others who expressed interest, I’ll get back to you soon. Right now I’m a little tired, did a 5 mile hike with 3,000 feet of elevation change on snowshoes. I need to go to bed already!

Steve KD1JV

But the views were worth it :

<32268DDB43A24241896E8148BA28E682.jpg>