Topics

Soda Pop II #226 Arrived!

Gwen Patton

The kit arrived yesterday, and it's now in my queue to be constructed. I'm looking forward to this!

Does anyone have 3d print files for an enclosure? I've got a Creality Ender 3 sitting here, and I'd love to print up a nice case for this rig. If not, I'll have to haul out the calipers and rulers and design something in Tinkercad. If I have to do that, I'll probably put it on Thingiverse.

73,
Gwen, NG3P

--

-+-+-+-+-
Jenny Everywhere's Infinite: Quark Time

Steven Weber

The manual has a drill diagram with all the dimensions, so no need to measure.

The kit arrived yesterday, and it's now in my queue to be constructed. I'm looking forward to this!

Does anyone have 3d print files for an enclosure? I've got a Creality Ender 3 sitting here, and I'd love to print up a nice case for this rig. If not, I'll have to haul out the calipers and rulers and design something in Tinkercad. If I have to do that, I'll probably put it on Thingiverse.

73,

Gwen, NG3P

Gwen Patton

Even better!