Topics

Should I do another batch of Slop Bucket kits? #poll

Peter

Given local activity, 40 m is my preference. But I will definitely have one regardless of the band.

David Perry <bumbledp@...>

Not for me thanks.  Not interested in ssb on any hf band

David G4YVM

AA9GG

Steve...do you have a website with all you LATEST kits???

--
Paul Mateer, AA9GG
Elan Engineering Corp.

David Bamford

Sorry, I would like to respond but I don't know the cost.  Thanks for any info - 73

ajparent1/kb1gmx

An aside, recent responses are to a posting over a year old.

Allison

Dale Lam

What has happened to thte postings? It looks like there has been a groups io failure of some kind.
Dale Lam - NoOU

ajparent1/kb1gmx

No, just barking dogs.

What happens is someone goes on the web version and sees
a topic and not the dates and replies.  That triggers emails
as that how most get it messages, and they start replying.
We then get a cascade about something started 6/2/2018.

Allison