Topics

SB II Enclosure Dimensions

n9dxp

Hello All,

I will be building one of the SB II units but not until a little bit later date. I do have a chance to make an enclosure out of aircraft aluminum where I work at Bell Helicopter. I am good with the 4" by 4" dimension but am not sure about the height. What would be a good height? I am not planning on putting batteries inside but may mount and on/off switch. I would like to make it as small as I can without crowding too much. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

George, N9DXP
Johnson City, TN

Steven Weber

The absolute thinnest you could make it would be 0.75”.

1” would allow for better clearance.

KD1JV