Topics

Original Soda Pop rig

Jim Sheldon

Anyone remember what the asking price was for the original Soda Pop Kit?

Thanks,

Jim - W0EB

Michael N6MST

It was along he lines of $75 or $80 before shipping, if I recall correctly.

Jim Sheldon

Close enough, thanks,

Jim

On Apr 4, 2019, at 12:19 PM, Michael N6MST via Groups.Io <mst72481@...> wrote:

It was along he lines of $75 or $80 before shipping, if I recall correctly.

Michael Dooley

Hi Jim,

I think it was $80.

Mike Dooley
N5BGZ

On Thursday, April 4, 2019, 11:42:33 AM CDT, Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:

Anyone remember what the asking price was for the original Soda Pop Kit?

Thanks,

Jim - W0EB

Steven Weber

It was $50.

Glad you all think it’s worth more then that 😊

The Slop Bucket II was $80, since it used some more expensive parts and cost more to develop.

73, Steve KD1JV

Hi Jim,

I think it was $80.

Mike Dooley

N5BGZ

On Thursday, April 4, 2019, 11:42:33 AM CDT, Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:

Anyone remember what the asking price was for the original Soda Pop Kit?

Thanks,

Jim - W0EB

Michael N6MST

Steve,
On 3/15/2017 I sent you a check for $75 for an original Soda Pop. Does this mean I can get a SP2 for $25? 😆

Steven Weber

I just went through the AT_sprint group conversations and found the original post. Damn, it was $75.

I guess I need to bump up the price of the SP2, or at least charge for postage 😊

Steve