Topics

MTR 2-band for sale

Neil Martinsen-Burrell

For sale, a two band MTR in the nice blue case with the one-digit LED. (I forget what that version should be called.) Built for 40 and 20, this is in nice condition but has been used. I'm at least the second owner. Fantastic field radio, I'm only selling because I upgraded for more bands.

$175 plus your choice of shipping from Iowa at cost, and I'm happy to ship internationally.

PayPal is easy, but if I can spend it, I'll take it if you'd prefer to pay with cash, check, money order, etc.

I'm willing to take pictures and email them to you, but the first firm "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks for your interest,

-Neil N0FN

Robin Kidd

I am interested in purchasing your MTR-2.  Please send me your PayPal userid.

72/73,
EM73vx
Robin
G-QRP #12386
SKCC #7294
W4IEN
w4ien@...

On Jun 22, 2020, at 22:12, Neil Martinsen-Burrell <neilmartinsenburrell@...> wrote:

For sale, a two band MTR in the nice blue case with the one-digit LED. (I forget what that version should be called.) Built for 40 and 20, this is in nice condition but has been used. I'm at least the second owner. Fantastic field radio, I'm only selling because I upgraded for more bands.

$175 plus your choice of shipping from Iowa at cost, and I'm happy to ship internationally.

PayPal is easy, but if I can spend it, I'll take it if you'd prefer to pay with cash, check, money order, etc.

I'm willing to take pictures and email them to you, but the first firm "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks for your interest,

-Neil N0FN

Neil Martinsen-Burrell

The MTR is sold. Thanks everyone for your interest.

-Neil N0FN

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020, 21:12 Neil Martinsen-Burrell via groups.io <neilmartinsenburrell=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
For sale, a two band MTR in the nice blue case with the one-digit LED. (I forget what that version should be called.) Built for 40 and 20, this is in nice condition but has been used. I'm at least the second owner. Fantastic field radio, I'm only selling because I upgraded for more bands.

$175 plus your choice of shipping from Iowa at cost, and I'm happy to ship internationally.

PayPal is easy, but if I can spend it, I'll take it if you'd prefer to pay with cash, check, money order, etc.

I'm willing to take pictures and email them to you, but the first firm "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks for your interest,

-Neil N0FN

WM4X

Test