Topics

MTR2 - Freq Annunciation Keys Transmitter!?

Steve_wGØAT

My MTR2 when announcing frequency it's also keying the TX and sending out RF ...it just started doing this (I think?) or maybe I'm just now noticed it.

Any troubleshooting suggestions?

Thanks, Steve/wGOAT

Steven Weber

I think that’s a bug in the program. I forget if it was fixed or not.

Steve KD1JV

My MTR2 when announcing frequency it's also keying the TX and sending out RF ...it just started doing this (I think?) or maybe I'm just now noticed it.

Any troubleshooting suggestions?

Thanks, Steve/wGOAT

Steve_wGØAT

OK. Well, I guess I can think of it as a feature and myself being a 'frequency beacon' as tune up the band trying to get a given frequency. Hah!  Thanks, Steve/wG0AT

On Nov 11, 2019, at 11:53 AM, Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

I think that’s a bug in the program. I forget if it was fixed or not.
Steve KD1JV

My MTR2 when announcing frequency it's also keying the TX and sending out RF ...it just started doing this (I think?) or maybe I'm just now noticed it.

Any troubleshooting suggestions?

Thanks, Steve/wGOAT

<E166B242BE2942EEBE2104639CE979ED.png>