Topics

LTB: Slop bucket or Soda POP II

As title says looking for Slop bucket or Soda POP II

Had to sell mine over the summer and would like another one.
--
73

David

N8DAH

Shop.Kit-Projects.com

Gregory KC5OFG

LNR Precision is scheduled to sell the MTR-SB within maybe a month or two, if you don't find one sooner.

73,
Greg
KC5OFG

Steven Weber

It will be a while, I’m still working on it.

Steve KD1JV

LNR Precision is scheduled to sell the MTR-SB within maybe a month or two, if you don't find one sooner.

73,
Greg
KC5OFG

David Perry <bumbledp@...>

Isnt the mtr3b coming out before the SB?  I assume an is side band and not a typo

David G4YVM

On Sat, 23 Nov 2019, 2:57 pm Steven Weber, <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

It will be a while, I’m still working on it.

Steve KD1JV

LNR Precision is scheduled to sell the MTR-SB within maybe a month or two, if you don't find one sooner.

73,
Greg
KC5OFG

Michael N6MST

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 12:06 PM, David Perry wrote:
Isnt the mtr3b coming out before the SB?  I assume an is side band and not a typo

David G4YVM
LNR has MTR3B's already available right now and, yes, the MTR-SSB is slated to be a sideband radio. The Slop Bucket was also a sideband radio.