Topics

Diode documentation anomaly

W3DX

Hi Steve:

Page 13 shows D1, a 2-leg diode. (No other info).

Page 16 shows D1, SOD123 diode. (No other info, but part outline shows two legs).

There is a plastic package that has quantity 2 2-leg semiconductors.

But before using those, I notice that the parts list shows only 1 MBR139T3G power diodes. And on the parts list, the only part that has quantity 2 are the SA612A’s.

So before I solder these guys in, can you confirm that the plastic parts package with the 2 2-leg components are identical diodes for the installations on page 13 and 16? Also, is that the MBR139T3G on the parts list? In that case, there should be 2 of those.

QRX.....

73,

W3DX

Steven Weber

Yes, those are the diodes. Since they are the only part like that, figured it would be obvious…

Hi Steve:

Page 13 shows D1, a 2-leg diode. (No other info).

Page 16 shows D1, SOD123 diode. (No other info, but part outline shows two legs).

There is a plastic package that has quantity 2 2-leg semiconductors.

But before using those, I notice that the parts list shows only 1 MBR139T3G power diodes. And on the parts list, the only part that has quantity 2 are the SA612A’s.

So before I solder these guys in, can you confirm that the plastic parts package with the 2 2-leg components are identical diodes for the installations on page 13 and 16? Also, is that the MBR139T3G on the parts list? In that case, there should be 2 of those.

QRX.....

73,

W3DX

W3DX

Hi Steve:

OK, so you’ll want to update the Parts List.

It was semi obvious. But I also have plenty of other parts to install and was happy to come back to them. I hate de-soldering surface mount parts.

73,

W3DX