From: "Steven Weber" <steve.kd1jv@...>
Sent: 7/9/2020 10:30:20 AM
Subject: [kd1jvdesigns] ATS-V5 available

Thanks to the "beta" builders, the ATS-V5 manual and firmware are fully vetted (and now in the ATS-V5 folder) so it's safe to finally release the remainder of the stock. I ran out of crystals to complete all the kits, so only have 14 available at this time. The price is $60.00 post paid, check or MO only, NO DX! (yes, that includes Canada, sorry).

73, Steve KD1JV

rthorne@...

Steve,

I'll take one please.

Rich - N5ZC

On 7/9/2020 10:30 AM, Steven Weber wrote:
Thanks to the "beta" builders, the ATS-V5 manual and firmware are fully vetted (and now in the ATS-V5 folder) so it's safe to finally release the remainder of the stock. I ran out of crystals to complete all the kits, so only have 14 available at this time. The price is $60.00 post paid, check or MO only, NO DX! (yes, that includes Canada, sorry).
73, Steve KD1JV

Neil Martinsen-Burrell

I'll take one.

Steve, can you tell us the address that we should send our check or money order to?

-Neil N0FN

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 10:30 AM Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:
Thanks to the "beta" builders, the ATS-V5 manual and firmware are fully vetted (and now in the ATS-V5 folder) so it's safe to finally release the remainder of the stock. I ran out of crystals to complete all the kits, so only have 14 available at this time. The price is $60.00 post paid, check or MO only, NO DX! (yes, that includes Canada, sorry).

73, Steve KD1JV

Gwen Patton

I'll take one, Steve.

Gwen, NG3P

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020, 11:47 AM <rthorne@...> wrote:
Steve,

I'll take one please.

Rich - N5ZC

On 7/9/2020 10:30 AM, Steven Weber wrote:
> Thanks to the "beta" builders, the ATS-V5 manual and firmware are fully
> vetted (and now in the ATS-V5 folder) so it's safe to finally release
> the remainder of the stock. I ran out of crystals to complete all the
> kits, so only have 14 available at this time. The price is $60.00 post
> paid, check or MO only, NO DX! (yes, that includes Canada, sorry).
>
> 73, Steve KD1JV

Rich Carpenter

Edited

I’d like one as well, Steve!

Please let me know where to send payment.

EDIT: Sent check to address in QRZ after I got done work.

Thank you!
73 de Rich N2RIC

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK

Put the down for one, check will go out today.

de Karl Heinz - K5KHK

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

I’d like one!

Jeff N0̸MII

--
Jeff N0̸MII

steve_wg0at

STEVE!
You know I goat da have one! Please!
Check will go out in today's mail.  Tks!

Steve/wGOAT

Jerry Brown

Thanks Steven,

Check in mail.

Jerry N4EO

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 10:30 AM Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:
Thanks to the "beta" builders, the ATS-V5 manual and firmware are fully vetted (and now in the ATS-V5 folder) so it's safe to finally release the remainder of the stock. I ran out of crystals to complete all the kits, so only have 14 available at this time. The price is $60.00 post paid, check or MO only, NO DX! (yes, that includes Canada, sorry).

73, Steve KD1JV

Steve,

 Put me down for one let me know where to send the mo/check
--
73

David

N8DAH

Shop.Kit-Projects.com

Mitch Johnson

If it's not too late I'd like to purhase one, too.

thanks

Mitch/KN4ONH

Michael O'Bannon

Steve,

I'd like one of the kits if they are still available.

Thanks,

Michael  KD4SGN

On 7/9/2020 11:30 AM, Steven Weber wrote:
Thanks to the "beta" builders, the ATS-V5 manual and firmware are fully vetted (and now in the ATS-V5 folder) so it's safe to finally release the remainder of the stock. I ran out of crystals to complete all the kits, so only have 14 available at this time. The price is $60.00 post paid, check or MO only, NO DX! (yes, that includes Canada, sorry).

73, Steve KD1JV

AE7AP

Steve:

I would be interested in one if any are left.

73,

Rob – AE7AP

Thanks to the "beta" builders, the ATS-V5 manual and firmware are fully vetted (and now in the ATS-V5 folder) so it's safe to finally release the remainder of the stock. I ran out of crystals to complete all the kits, so only have 14 available at this time. The price is $60.00 post paid, check or MO only, NO DX! (yes, that includes Canada, sorry).

73, Steve KD1JV

dyerhard1972

How do I put my name in the hat Steve? I would love to have one.
Jeff ke4fwe

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Thanks to the "beta" builders, the ATS-V5 manual and firmware are fully vetted (and now in the ATS-V5 folder) so it's safe to finally release the remainder of the stock. I ran out of crystals to complete all the kits, so only have 14 available at this time. The price is $60.00 post paid, check or MO only, NO DX! (yes, that includes Canada, sorry).

73, Steve KD1JV

Michael N6MST

I'm in for one if available!

Mitch Johnson

I got your address from QRZ and sent you a check for $60, if there's none left by the time you receive it keep it as a donation to your amazing efforts to the qrp community.

Thanks again for all you do,

73

Mitch/KN4ONH

Larry KA5T

Steve:
I'd like one kit if available.
No PayPal?
Larry
KA5T

On Jul 9, 2020, at 10:30 AM, Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

Thanks to the "beta" builders, the ATS-V5 manual and firmware are fully vetted (and now in the ATS-V5 folder) so it's safe to finally release the remainder of the stock. I ran out of crystals to complete all the kits, so only have 14 available at this time. The price is $60.00 post paid, check or MO only, NO DX! (yes, that includes Canada, sorry).

73, Steve KD1JV

Dennis Shubitowski

I will take on.

Dennis NS8H

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 11:30 AM Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:
Thanks to the "beta" builders, the ATS-V5 manual and firmware are fully vetted (and now in the ATS-V5 folder) so it's safe to finally release the remainder of the stock. I ran out of crystals to complete all the kits, so only have 14 available at this time. The price is $60.00 post paid, check or MO only, NO DX! (yes, that includes Canada, sorry).

73, Steve KD1JV

Shirley Dulcey KE1L

I've probably missed this first batch of 14. But I'll be keeping an eye out for the next run.