Topics

ATS-V5 available

Steven Weber

Thanks to the "beta" builders, the ATS-V5 manual and firmware are fully vetted (and now in the ATS-V5 folder) so it's safe to finally release the remainder of the stock. I ran out of crystals to complete all the kits, so only have 14 available at this time. The price is $60.00 post paid, check or MO only, NO DX! (yes, that includes Canada, sorry). 

73, Steve KD1JV 

Jim Sheldon

OOPS sorry, I cannot send check or money order.  Figured you took PayPal.

Jim

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 7/9/2020 10:30:20 AM
Subject: [kd1jvdesigns] ATS-V5 available

Thanks to the "beta" builders, the ATS-V5 manual and firmware are fully vetted (and now in the ATS-V5 folder) so it's safe to finally release the remainder of the stock. I ran out of crystals to complete all the kits, so only have 14 available at this time. The price is $60.00 post paid, check or MO only, NO DX! (yes, that includes Canada, sorry). 

73, Steve KD1JV 

rthorne@...

Steve,

I'll take one please.

Rich - N5ZC

On 7/9/2020 10:30 AM, Steven Weber wrote:
73, Steve KD1JV

Neil Martinsen-Burrell

I'll take one.

Steve, can you tell us the address that we should send our check or money order to?

-Neil N0FN

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 10:30 AM Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

73, Steve KD1JV 

Gwen Patton

I'll take one, Steve.

Gwen, NG3P

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020, 11:47 AM <rthorne@...> wrote:
Steve,

I'll take one please.

Rich - N5ZC

On 7/9/2020 10:30 AM, Steven Weber wrote:
> Thanks to the "beta" builders, the ATS-V5 manual and firmware are fully
> vetted (and now in the ATS-V5 folder) so it's safe to finally release
> the remainder of the stock. I ran out of crystals to complete all the
> kits, so only have 14 available at this time. The price is $60.00 post
> paid, check or MO only, NO DX! (yes, that includes Canada, sorry).
>
> 73, Steve KD1JV
>

Rich Carpenter

Edited

I’d like one as well, Steve!

Please let me know where to send payment.

EDIT: Sent check to address in QRZ after I got done work.

Thank you!
73 de Rich N2RIC

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK

Put the down for one, check will go out today. 

de Karl Heinz - K5KHK

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

I’d like one!

Jeff N0̸MII 

On Jul 9, 2020, at 10:30 AM, Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

73, Steve KD1JV 

--
Jeff N0̸MII

steve_wg0at

STEVE! 
You know I goat da have one! Please!
Check will go out in today's mail.  Tks!

Steve/wGOAT

Jerry Brown

Thanks Steven,

Check in mail.

Jerry N4EO

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 10:30 AM Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

73, Steve KD1JV 

Steve,

Put me down for one let me know where to send the mo/check
--

David

N8DAH

Shop.Kit-Projects.com

Mitch Johnson

If it's not too late I'd like to purhase one, too.

thanks

Mitch/KN4ONH

Michael O'Bannon

Steve,

I'd like one of the kits if they are still available.

Thanks,

Michael  KD4SGN

On 7/9/2020 11:30 AM, Steven Weber wrote:

73, Steve KD1JV 

AE7AP

Steve:

I would be interested in one if any are left.

Rob – AE7AP

From: kd1jvdesigns@groups.io <kd1jvdesigns@groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Weber
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 9:30 AM
To: kd1jvdesigns@groups.io

73, Steve KD1JV 

Virus-free. www.avg.com

dyerhard1972

How do I put my name in the hat Steve? I would love to have one.
Jeff ke4fwe 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 7/9/20 11:30 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: kd1jvdesigns@groups.io

73, Steve KD1JV 

Michael N6MST

I'm in for one if available!

Mitch Johnson

I got your address from QRZ and sent you a check for $60, if there's none left by the time you receive it keep it as a donation to your amazing efforts to the qrp community.

Thanks again for all you do,

Mitch/KN4ONH

Larry KA5T

Steve:
I'd like one kit if available.
No PayPal?
Larry
KA5T

On Jul 9, 2020, at 10:30 AM, Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

73, Steve KD1JV 

Dennis Shubitowski

I will take on.

Dennis NS8H 

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 11:30 AM Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

73, Steve KD1JV 

Shirley Dulcey KE1L

I've probably missed this first batch of 14. But I'll be keeping an eye out for the next run.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 2:13 PM Dennis Shubitowski <Shubitowski@...> wrote:
I will take on.

Dennis NS8H 

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 11:30 AM Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

73, Steve KD1JV