Topics

ATS-5V orders

Steven Weber

For some reason nothing showed up yesterday or this morning in my Win10 mail inbox, which was strange so I used my phone and wow, lots of mail!
 Seems I will have to do a lottery for the scarce 14 kits available. The demand greatly exceeds the supply.
It will take a little bit to sort this all out. I'll try to get back to the luck winners later today.
Steve KD1JV

Michael N6MST

Something about this seems fishy. You posted about super limited availability for a brand spankin new ATS kit and didn't think it was weird that your computer didn't physically explode within the hour? You've been Steve Weber long enough to know something must have been wrong!

:) :) :)

Rich Carpenter

Edited

Will those of us who have already put a check in the mail get a “first dibs” at any second or subsequent batches of the kit if we don’t win the first batch lottery?

Steven Weber

Yea, I was surprise my computer didn’t blow up in an hour. I think the heat is getting to me and the PC. I don’t have A/C as I’m not suppose to need it here in the mountains, but it’s been in the 90’s lately. It’s currently 88 at my desk and I’m melting. Maybe I should buy a fan? Anyway, I finally remembered to click on the refresh button and that fixed the problem.

Steve

Something about this seems fishy. You posted about super limited availability for a brand spankin new ATS kit and didn't think it was weird that your computer didn't physically explode within the hour? You've been Steve Weber long enough to know something must have been wrong!

:) :) :)

This is why I don't send money until its confirmed I have one.

--
73

David

N8DAH

Shop.Kit-Projects.com

bcarlsonkz5w

Steve,

I had the same experience - after your original Email my phone Yahoo Email had tons of replies.

When I went to send a check and looked there was nothing in my Yahoo desktop app - finally found all the Emails concatenated under the original Email.

Some mysterious Yahoo feature.

Brad

[Edited Message Follows]