Topics

ATS4 Manual?

steve_wg0at

Looking for a manual for my ATS4 model A ...trying to debug why the LCD backlight is intermittent? Also need menu description.

Thanks ,Steve/wGOAT

Steven Weber

Those were on the Yahoo group, I think there was a problem with the files not showing up when it got transferred to Google?

The intermittent backlight would be due to the display not making good contact with the socket. The backlight power comes from the 2 pin sockets at the front so there isn’t much to hold it in.

Steve KD1JV

Looking for a manual for my ATS4 model A ...trying to debug why the LCD backlight is intermittent? Also need menu description.

Thanks ,Steve/wGOAT

Steve_wGØAT

Ok, Steve Tks!  Actually having the backlight off most times might save a few mills of power. Hah! So is the menu structure the same as the MTRs?  I don’t see a configuration save feature?  And Tks mucho for the 1.7mm plugs Truth is I was actually looking for jack (chassis mount) that I lost somehow?
…Steve/wGOAT

On Nov 23, 2019, at 8:02 AM, Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

Those were on the Yahoo group, I think there was a problem with the files not showing up when it got transferred to Google?

The intermittent backlight would be due to the display not making good contact with the socket. The backlight power comes from the 2 pin sockets at the front so there isn’t much to hold it in.

Steve KD1JV

Looking for a manual for my ATS4 model A ...trying to debug why the LCD backlight is intermittent? Also need menu description.

Thanks ,Steve/wGOAT

<E9EFB8E3A3A94BCCA42359BA8EF507FA.png>

Stephen Wandling

Steve. I just downloaded the ATS4 Manual from the Yahoo site. How are you . . . and the Goats?

72
Stephen
VE7NSD

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019, 7:18 AM Steve_wGØAT, <qrp.wg0at@...> wrote:
[...]

Here is the manual

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019, 10:20 AM Stephen Wandling, <swandling@...> wrote:
[...]

Ooops!

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019, 10:53 AM Stephen Wandling, <swandling@...> wrote:
[...]

Andrew VK1DA

All the files from the Yahoo ATSprint group have been uploaded to the groups.io incarnation of the same.

The only problem was that almost the first person to find the group and join it immediately posted a comment saying that the files weren’t there yet.

Once I got my permissions sorted out, I uploaded all the saved files and photos, there were a few anomalies but it’s all sorted out now.  The only thing missing is the text of the messages, which may still be uploaded.

It’s not accurate to refer to groups.io as “google”, is it?  Groups.io looks like an independent org. Maybe it’s google in disguise but that’s not google is it?  :)

73 Andrew VK1DA/VK2UH