Topics

ATS3 with rotary Encoder tune up?

Andriy Gronau (KD2KUB)

Good Afternoon everyone.

I have finally found my ATS 3 from within the confines of a few boxes from FD 2019! Right along with it is the rotary encoder that i guess at one time it was a popular item. I am wondering if there is anyone out there that has integrated that rotary encoder into their build? Maybe someone that could give this beauty a tune up? I don't have the skills necessary for SMD (shaky hands).

Please contact me via email (QRZ is good)

-- --Andriy, KD2KUB

Petr Ourednik

Andriy,

I implemented years ago this rotary encoder:

...to my ATS3B and it works like champ. In fact when i am traveling then I am using the
ATS3B alone and when i am at home the rotary encode option makes me comfortable operation
on the table...

73 - Petr, OK1RP
What could be easier..?  ¯‍∖‍_‍(‍ツ‍)‍_‍/‍¯