Re: Scans of SODA POP Coaster PCB?

Thanks for the pictures.  I should be good.
Now I just need to find more time.

73, John W1JDS

On 3/21/2018 6:45 PM, at91r40008 wrote:

Is this what you wanted John?

73,  Yvon NU6I

On March 21, 2018 at 11:40 AM John Sutter wrote:

I started building my coaster before taking a scan of the PCB.
I almost always do this for reference and in this particular case
I wanted to reverse engineer the schematic so I could come up with
mods to get it as close to the final project as possible. But I
just went ahead and started building, and have already started
obscuring traces. Sigh..

Does anyone have an unbuilt coaster PCB they could scan or take
clear pictures of the top and bottom for me?

--
John Sutter
W1JDS CM87xi