Will do! 👍😀

Roy
WA0YMH

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018, 8:27 PM Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

Well, according to page 7, it is.

I’ve corrected the diagram and description on page 7 to match page 3. I’ve also corrected the part numbering on the schematic to match the board. I’ll up load a new manual with these corrections soon, so if you notice any other details, speak up 😊

Steve KD1JV

Thanks John, I'm sure you're right!

Thanks,

Roy

WA0YMH

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018, 5:21 PM John Sutter <jds@...> wrote:

The parts list on page 3 says the MMBF4416 is marked brown and the page you're
referring to says Q2 is an MMBF4416, so I think you're good.

- John
W1JDS

On 3/20/2018 2:43 PM, Roy Appleton wrote:

Just started my kit today and opened the bag of semiconductors and Q2 is supposed to be marked with a green color but the only single transistor I found was marked with a brown color. Is that supposed to be Q2.

Thanks,
Roy
WA0YMH

--