Re: SB II build project

Don, ND6T

John,
Lotta help that I am! My bleary eyes must have been looking elsewhere, sorry! I was referring to L6 obviously. L5 is one of the tuning inductors for the receive band pass! My documentation shows it to be 10 uH. No shielding or current rating needed but it really needs to be 10 uH (if I'm reading correctly). You could temporarily use the L6 inductor (same rating) and just jumper where L6 is until you get things working.

That, of course, doesn't help your power problem. Check that 3.3 volt bus and the rest of the voltage points for that.

Again, I am so sorry. The "shunt" statement should have given it away. No excuse for my inattention, John.