Re: SB II build project

John VA7JBE

Nearly all of the surface mount parts are on the board!  I accidentally sent one of the 4.7 uH inductors flying and it has now been sacrificed to the god of missing components.  The missing spot is at L5, which is a shunt inductor, so I should be able to get the rest of the board working while I wait for a new one from digikey.  Speaking of, any guidelines on which part I should order?  Tolerance, current rating, shielding, etc?

I'm going to try and do the through hole components this evening and then I'll apply some power and see what happens!

Cheers,
John VA7JBE