Re: Time to order your Slop Bucket II kit!

Jerry Brown

Check is in the mail!

Jerry N4EO

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 2:07 PM Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:
Hi Gang,

Nearly done bagging parts, so it's time to start collecting checks.

Lets see how this method works out. There are 49 kits available.

As most of you know, I'd rather get a check or MO then PayPal. So,
Send me a check/MO for $80 and I'll send you a kit. That includes first class postage for (free) shipping.
(Steven Weber, 580 Durand Rd, Randolph, NH 03593)

Just let me know that a check is in the mail, so I can keep track of how many orders are pending. Please use the "reply private" link at the bottom of the page instead letting the whole world know.

Once I know how many checks are in the mail and if it does not exceed the number of kits available I'll open up the rest for PayPal, with DX stations having priority.

Thanks, Steve KD1JV