I was getting checking out some of my radios for the weekend and found a problem.
I apparently damaged the pushbutton switch on my rotary encoder so I replaced it
with another I had ordered from Banggood or similar a while back. Now the switch
works, but, for the most part the display is decrements regardless of which way
the shaft is turned, though sometimes it will increment briefly if I turn the
shaft counter clockwise.
Swapped out another and it's doing the same thing. Frustration set in so I packed
it up until I calm down a bit. It could be two bad encoders in a row. I could be
a bit of debris someplace.
If anyone has had a similar experience and a solution to go along with it I'd love to
I am running the latest FW from the files directory.