Re: Should I do another batch of Slop Bucket kits? #poll

ajparent1/kb1gmx

Either way please do more.
If it not the band I want I can move it.

However thinking on 6M.  A6M unit while on first appearances appears easy, don't sell
it as I really don't think you would get enough sales and its a lot to lay out for a 40+ board run.
If I wanted 6 the easy way is my Tentec 1208 transverter (20M in and 6M at 10W out)
and a SlopBucket20 without a final as the transverter without input attenuator only
needs a milliwatt.

So if your doing another 40m or 20M I'd buy one as soon as you have it.  I'm enjoying
the 20M unit a lot.