Re: Should I do another batch of Slop Bucket kits? #poll

Jerry,

Here is the link to the mod. http://www.nd6t.com/bitx/bitx60.htm You would only have to add the three 100pf BPF caps and change your VFO frequency, no chips involved unless you want to. I used Don's, ND6T's modified Raduino code for a channelized display, works great.

Joel
N6ALT

On Sat, Jun 2, 2018 at 10:20 AM, ohwenzelph via Groups.Io <Ohwenzelph@...> wrote:
Thanks Joel
I will have to check it out, my bitx40 is more of a on the shelf or table, while i think the slopbucket begs to be taken portable.
And right now my bitx 40 has an analogue vfo, I am certain 60 will involve chips and software at least. Do you has a link to the drop dead simple solution? Who knows, maybe a 40 meter slop bucket could have that as well?
Either way, if Steve makes another slop bucket run I will definitely buy at least one.
jer aa1of

--
Joel Caulkins