Re: Should I do another batch of Slop Bucket kits? #poll

Jerry,

The Bitx40  has a drop dead simple 60 meter option that works great. For 49 bucks you cant beat it.

Joel N6ALT

On Jun 2, 2018, at 9:11 AM, ohwenzelph via Groups.Io <Ohwenzelph@...> wrote:

Consider 60 meters
i have nothing for 60
spozed to be good for nvis
Could be good for local portable disaster communication
maybe as an option for a 40 meter kit (or maybe a 75 meter one)
its mostly a kind of low power “band” already ( set of channels ?)
would need a good way to align it so every one could be sure the frequencies are spot on
it would be kind of a niche offering
and a relatively low cost way to “try out” 60
i would buy at least one, two if you would let me
jerry aa1of