Re: Slop Bucket manual

Ion Petroianu

Hi Steve!
In an a subscriber to kd1jvdesigns.
I have a short question: how long do I have to wait to have my messages approved?
I was trying to make you aware that on the schematic section of the power and transmitter you have two transistors with the same label Q3.
73,
Ion
VA3NOI

On Feb 14, 2018 10:57 AM, <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:
I just updated the Slop Bucket manual in the files. No real need to down load it again if you don't want. Just one minor change.

The EEPROM erase function got moved from the "MODE" switch to the "CAL" switch. This way you won't accidently erase the calibration and freq memories if you push on the mode switch too long.

Steve KD1JV