Re: Yet Another Single Band Transceiver (YASBT)

Steven Weber

That’s a lot easier said then done.  This is a simple rig which does only one digital mode – Morse code.

KD1JV

How about an interface to a smart phone and let the phone processor do the decoding (and be the keyboard)?

On Dec 22, 2019, at 10:17 AM, Steven Weber <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

PSK31 is dead. Everyone is using FT8 now.

Sending PSK31 isn’t too hard to do, decoding it is a trick to do with a simple, low speed processor.

KD1JV

wish the digital screen I wonder if there is a possiblity of psk31 capability?  Maybe thru bluetooth and external keyboard?  I never did get the psk31 upgrade for my ATS-4b.

<9DC64A340CCB418F88CDC97BC2B05E1A.png>